Gaining too much weight is one of the most common problems that people have to deal everyday. This dilemma is being felt not only by people from the United States, but with all the people around the world as well, particularly for those regions where being fat are a huge social issue. Your weight condition could either uplift or lower one’s self-esteem. Fats can really make you look so ugly.
Obesity could really hurt the emotion of anyone who suffers from this condition, but more than that, too much fat in your body could also lead you to several, much serious health problems. Fats can directly affect the performance of those several system inside you. It could cover your heart, intestines, lungs, liver and all other vital organs of your body.
Thus, to avoid further problems, some fitness experts developed several forms of crash dieting programs that would help people to eliminate fats and toxins out of their body fast. These crash diet programs evolve into to so many types through time.
Here are some of the most popular crash-dieting programs that will effectively help you loss fats safe and fast:
- Juice Diet- This type of crash diet requires people to increase their consumption of fruit and vegetable juices while they reduce their carbohydrate intake. Since these fruits and vegetable juices contains large amount of essential vitamins, water, nutrients and fiber, you can take as much as you want as supplements to your regular diet. Examples of fruits that you can use for this program are pineapple, tomato, orange, carrot, lemonade crash diet and many more.
- Grape Fruit Diet- The principles of grape fruit diet works very similar as the juice diet program. However, grape fruit focus primarily with the health of your digestion. It will help you reduce your fat intakes while it burns those fats that already existing inside you.
- Cabbage Soup Diet- This form of crash dieting plan is very popular among the people of fashion and entertainment industry. An everyday serving of cabbage soup guaranteed to boost your body’s ability to burn fats. You may also include some fruits on your menu to support this program.
- Liquid Diet Program- Again, this may sound similar with our first discussed crash diet plan. The principles and ways are almost the same. However, there is a huge difference between these two programs. While juice diet encourages you to consume fruits and vegetable juices, liquid diet program uses specially formulated liquid drinks developed by some medical experts. This formula also contains vitamins; nutrients and fiber that your body needs to keep you on the go.
- Atkins Diet- Also known as “Atkins Nutritional Approach”, this from of crash diet program was developed Robert Atkins several years ago. The idea of this program is to help you reduce weight through putting restrictions with your carbohydrate intake. In this way, your metabolism system can perform better, which increase your body’s ability to burn stored body fats.